Setting Up a Portfolio Account:
You can log in if...
- You already have an account with EPCS.
- You are a School of Education student, faculty, or staff.
- You have been set up to use the Portfolio Project.
- Please contact EPCS to set up an account
Student Help Resources / Portfolio Authoring Support:
- EPCS - 141 Educational Sciences Bldg (lower level)
- Call 262-1755 to set up an appointment or email Ann Halbach at email@example.com
- EPCS Portfolio Writing Labs, open for drop-in work during office hours
- Student Portfolio Liaisons - Students providing communication & portfolio authoring assistance to peers, at MERIT Library Computer Lab (look for OPEN sign) or at EPCS
- Permissions Information
- Learn what action each district requires for collecting and using student information in your portfolio, and access the appropriate forms.
Using Your Portfolio in the Job Search: